2019 will set a new record while the number of cyber threats will reach the threshold of one billion. Computer security experts from Bitdefender forecasts that by 2020 attacks will become increasingly sophisticated, with devastating consequences for people and companies.
Here are some trends in Cybersecurity that we must pay attention to in 2020:
- Hackers will develop increasingly sophisticated methods of phishing attacks. In addition to the traditional ones by e-mail, the ones on mobile devices will multiply (by SMS – smishing and by voice – vishing)
- More and more companies will allow the use of personal devices in the office (BYOD – Bring-Your-Own-Device) to reduce costs, flexibility in business, etc. by exposing IT networks to external malware.
- Ransomware attacks will multiply – in 2019, 55 major cities worldwide have been victims of these attacks
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS) will remain a real danger, especially since the source of the attack is very difficult to establish
- Human error and negligence of employees remains the main source of successful attacks in a company
- It is estimated that by 2021 there will be a deficit of 3.5 million Cybersecurity experts
We, Deltatel, come to meet these problems by preparing our external clients as well as our staff through specialized courses in Cybersecurity Self-Defense and Cybersecurity Analyst.
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DeltatelTrainingCenter
and on our website https://deltateltrainingcenter.ro