The Advanced Maven training course builds on the Working with Maven course and focuses on advanced Maven features and concepts. Getting the Most out of Apache Maven begins with a quick review of Apache Maven. During the review, the course quickly touches key technological and architectural concepts (POM, project configuration, task execution, etc.), and then explores the current state of Maven and the changes that have taken place in Maven 3. Once the foundation has been laid, the course takes an in-depth dive into repository management, versioning, release management, and continuous integration.
- Enthusiasm for Augmented Reality
- PC/ Laptop that meets Unity SDK minimum requirements
- Important! – Unity 5.4.3 and Vuforia SDK (I show you how to install both for free)
- A Webcam (Can use an Android Phone as a webcam) – Logitech webcams work best
- Printer or Phone/Tablet to print out or display the AR marker
- Very Basic Unity Experience
- Important! – Particle Photon (Approximately $19)
- Important! – Sensors as prescribed in the Bill of Materials Lecture (Approximately $55)
- Important! – Unity Assets as prescribed in the Bill of Materials Lecture (Approximately $65)
- Basics of Vuforia from my Create Augmented Reality Apps using Vuforia in Unity Course if you are a Total beginner
You will learn all the fundamentals through practice as you follow along with the training. Together we will build a strong foundation in IoT-AR in Unity SDK with this training for anyone. This course will enable you to:
- Get started with the Particle Photon Development Kit.
- Get started in Unity and how to download the Vuforia SDK.
- Create a simple AR dashboard that interfaces to your Particle Photon.
- Once you have mastered the basics we go ahead and interface to sensors via IoT and bring them into AR.
- See the water level of a plant in AR, almost like having x-ray vision.
- Dim the intensity of virtual fire with a Photo cell.
- Measure distance in 3-Dimensions with Multi-target detection (Really Cool!) .
- See through a person’s body and see their heart beating in real time Augmented Reality (Really Cool!).
- Gauge force and gas on a AR meter as well gas emissions.
- See the weather in Augmented Reality of almost any city in AR using JSON.
- [NEW] Vuforia 7 and Unity 2017.3
- [NEW] Vuforia 7 Ground Plane
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes