CCNA – 2 | 28-30 August
This course is cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
We apologise to all registered members for any inconvenience created by this postponement.
Time Schedule: 5-7 August
If the minimum number of participants is not met for a course, it will be rescheduled.
People who want to prepare for CISCO certification.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- configure and resolve issues with RIPv1, RIPv2, OSPF, virtual LANs, routing between VLANs in IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Learning IPv4 Routes with RIPv2
- IPv4 Services: ACLs and NAT
- Basic IPv4 Access Control Lists Chapter 26 Advanced IPv4 Access Control Lists
- Network Address Translation
- IP Version 6
- Fundamentals of IP Version 6
- IPv6 Addressing and Subnetting
- Implementing IPv6 Addressing on Routers
- Implementing IPv6 Addressing on Hosts
- Implementing IPv6 Routing
- Network Device Management
- Device Management Protocols
- Device Security Features
- Managing IOS Files
- IOS License Management
Maximum number of participants: 8
We recommended that you go through the CCNA-1 module.
Theoretical presentations accompanied by practical exercises.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language Engleză, Română
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes