Developing on AWS
An in-depth knowledge of 1 or more high-level programming language. An understanding of the core AWS uses, services, and basic architecture best practices. A proficiency in developing, designing, and deploying any cloud-based solution with use of AWS
- The professional report authors with the skills outlined below can be ideal participants for this course
- Knowledge of their business requirements
- Knowledge of SQL and XML,
- Completed IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (10.2) course
- You will understand the absolute basics of cloud computing.
- You will be able to design, build and deploy cloud based solutions.
- Become proficient with AWS and Azure or Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Containers and Microservices to architect applications.
- Learn both the fundamental aspects of Big Data – Infrastructure & Analytics.
- Become conversant with DevOps on Cloud.Truly understand the power of cloud by working on multiple managed services.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes