Ethical Hacking Intermediate to Advanced | 16-20 March 2020
Come with a friend and you will benefit of a 10% discount.
Schedule: 17:00-20:00 PM
Schedule: 16-20 March 2020
If the minimum number of participants is not met for a course, it will be rescheduled.
This course is suitable for people who want to deepen their knowledge in Ethical Hacking or Pentesting.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Simulate different MITM procedures
- To design “trojan” viruses and test them
- Will understand the different types of malware and the processes that refer to the static and dynamic analysis of malware
- MITM – Man in the Middle intrusion ideas
- Creating “trojan” viruses – combining different types of files (image / pdf) with “evil” files
- Malware analysis
Basic knowledge in Ethical Hacking and / or Pentesting.
Method of teaching
Theoretical presentations accompanied by individual exercises/practical part.
Maximum number of participants: 8
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Language English, Romanian
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes