GOOGLE CLOUD Associate Cloud Engineer
Manage your GCP Cloud environment more efficiently Learn how tp use the GCP gcloud commands. Learn to size App Engine and BigqueryLearn .Teaches to Secure Compute EngineLearn the required kubenetes commands.Understand Billing in GCPHow to secure the GCP cloud with IAM and Cloud IdentityPrepare for the exam and pass.
- Access to a Google Cloud Platform account such as a free tier.
- Using the Google Cloud Platform for six months or more
- Someone who is able to provision services such as VMS, Networks, VPCs, storage and data services in GCP
- Set up a Google Cloud environment, including billing accounts, projects, tools, access, and security
- Plan, configure, implement, deploy, monitor, and manage solutions in the Google Cloud
- Get familiar with using the Google Cloud through both the console and the command-line
- Pass the Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam
- Build a strong foundation for other GCP certification exams
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes