Introduction to JSF Development with ICEfaces teaches participants how to use JSF and ICEfaces to build data-driven Ajax applications.
- Integrate ICEfaces into JSF applications.
- Use partial submits and responses to implement auto-completes, form updates, and other Ajax features.
- Make judicious use of Ajax Push to implement asynchronous updates from the application to existing JSF views.
- Use popup calendars, menus, charts, and other UI components to enhance the look and feel of JSF views.
- Use tabbed panes, splitters, and other layout management tools.
- Use modal dialogs for a more seamless user experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes