Machine Learning – Advanced
Data science and machine learning are toppers in the technical world today. Machine learning brings computer science and statistics together to build smart and efficient models. Using powerful algorithms and techniques we can automate any machine learning analytical model.
You will work through various examples on advanced algorithms, and focus a bit more on some visualization options we will show the next example on letter recognition, where you will train a program to recognize letters using a support Vector machine, examine the results, and plot a confusion matrix. With the help of various projects you will find it intriguing to acquire the mechanics of several important machine learning algorithms.
- The course is intended for both professionals and students.
- Anyone who wants to learn advanced machine learning skills
- Knowledge of some undergraduate level mathematics would be an added advantage
- Extract features from categorical variables, text, and images
- Solve real-world problems using machine learning techniques
- Exploit the power of Python to handle data extraction, manipulation, and exploration techniques
- Implement machine learning classification and regression algorithms from scratch in Python
- Dive deep into the world of analytics to predict situations correctly
- Predict the values of continuous variables
- Classify documents and images using logistic regression and support vector machines
- Create ensembles of estimators using bagging and boosting techniques
- Evaluate the performance of machine learning systems in common tasks
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes