Machine Learning With Python
Python as a programming language plays a crucial role in the adoption of Machine Learning (ML) in the business environment. The application of the Python language in AI-based technologies is vast, and is used prominently in data science technologies.
Machine Learning with Python course discusses concepts of the Python language such as file operations, sequences, object-oriented concepts, etc. along with some of the most commonly leveraged Python libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, etc. The course will then move on to introduce learners to the detailed mechanisms of Machine Learning. Learners will understand in detail the significance of the implementation of Machine Learning in the Python programming language, and leverage this knowledge in their role as data scientists.
After completing the course, one would have learnt about tools to train machines based on real-world situations using Machine Learning algorithms, as well as to create complex algorithms based on concepts related to deep learning and neural networks. During the latter stage of the course, learners will be introduced to real-world use cases of Machine Learning with Python for a holistic learning experience which would prepare them to create applications efficiently.
- Programmers, Developers, Architects, Technical Leads
- Developers who want to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer’
- Analytics Managers leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Business Analysts who want to understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- ‘Python’ professionals who want to design automatic predictive models
After this course you should understand the basics of machine learning and how to implement machine learning algorithms on your data sets using Python. Specifically, you should understand basic regression, classification, and clustering algorithms and how to fit a model and use it to predict future outcomes.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes