Machine Learning with R
Machine Learning with R training is a comprehensive course for mastering various aspects of machine learning. You will learn about machine learning with R programming, supervised and unsupervised learning, Support Vector Machines, Random Forest Classifiers, the best practices of machine learning and more through hands-on projects and case studies.
- Professionals in analytics, data science domains, ecommerce, search engine domains
- Software professionals looking for a career switch and fresh graduates
- Fundamentals of using data to train machines
- Representation of an artificial neural network
- Linear regression with multiple variables using R
- Logistic regression for classifying data using R
- Support Vector Machines algorithms
- Designing of a machine learning system
- Principle Component Analysis for data modeling.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes