Microsoft Azure Architect
This program is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. This program also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of database concepts, including: tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Who should attend? This program is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
Upon completing the Azure training, learners will have an insight into key Azure concepts, including cloud and big data architectures, an overview of Azure tools and platforms, and the application of these concepts using standard industry tools and products.
- Learners will understand the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the Azure platform.
- Learners will be able to optimize the Azure Cloud by having a thorough understanding of Cloud-based solutions and how Azure services align to it.
- Understand best practices and design patterns to architect optimal IT solutions on Azure.
- Prepare for multiple Azure certifications
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes