This course provides the necessary skills and techniques to install Puppet Master and Agent in order to carry out configuration management effectively.
- Experience in using the command line
- Some familiarity with Linux (or similar) concepts
- Experience with a text editor such as vi
- A basic understanding of services and host file entries.
- Install and configure Puppet Enterprise
- Install and configure Puppet Agent
- Describe the key components of Puppet including Hiera and Facter
- Write classes comprising desired resources for a node
- Test their Puppet configurations
- Use Puppet to configure multiple web servers
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes