Python | 2-6 March
Bring a friend and you will benefit of a 10% discount.
When: 2-6 March
If the minimum number of participants is not met for a course, it will be rescheduled.
For everyone that want to become a programmer in Python.
The participants will gain knowledge in Python, including knowledge of OOP
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
– use data types, control structures (if, loops)
– use functions, library and files
– use OOP concept
– to create and work with software applications writen in Python,
Basic knowledge in Operating PC.
A computer for each participant is required for the practical part / exercises
- To understand why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- To learn how to design and program Python applications.
- To learn how to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- To learn how to identify Python object types.
- To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
- To define the structure and components of a Python program.
- To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
- To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
- To learn how to build and package Python modules for reusability.
- To learn how to read and write files in Python.
- To learn how to design object‐oriented programs with Python classes.
- To learn how to use class inheritance in Python for reusability.
- To learn how to use exception handling in Python applications for error handling
Maximum number of participants
Theoretical presentation with examples
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes