Python for beginners | Online
For discounts see our offer for those in unemployment!
The course will be 40 hours long, as follows:
- Group 1 – starting with July 6 – August 19, meetings of 2 hours / session every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, between 9:00 and 11:00
- Group 2 – starting with July 23 – September 7, meetings of 2 hours / session every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, between 17:30 – 19:30
- Number of places: max.12
Did you know that…
… .. Python programming is currently one of the most popular programming languages, successfully used in AI applications, in applications for IoT devices, but also for the development of automated tests?
… .. anyone can learn a programming language, even if they do not have a basic knowledge of programming?
… … investing a little time and with a sustained focus YOU can learn programming?
How do you do that? Very simple: sign up for our Python FROM ZERO programming course
What skills will you acquire following this course?
- You will learn how to configure and use xml files
- You will learn to work using object-oriented programming concepts
- You will be able to quickly develop your own program, in a very easy way
- You will know how to work with files
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes