Spark using Python
This training is designed to provide you the knowledge and skills that are required to become a successful Spark Developer using Python and prepare you for the Cloudera Hadoop and Spark Developer Certification Exam (CCA175). Throughout the PySpark Training, you will get an in-depth knowledge of Apache Spark and the Spark Ecosystem
- General Programming Skills in any Language (Preferrably Python)
- Use Python and Spark together to analyze Big Data
- Learn how to use the new Spark 2.0 DataFrame Syntax
- Work on Consulting Projects that mimic real world situations!
- Classify Customer Churn with Logisitic Regression
- Use Spark with Random Forests for Classification
- Learn how to use Spark’s Gradient Boosted Trees
- Use Spark’s MLlib to create Powerful Machine Learning Models
- Learn about the DataBricks Platform!
- Get set up on Amazon Web Services EC2 for Big Data Analysis
- Learn how to use AWS Elastic MapReduce Service!
- Learn how to leverage the power of Linux with a Spark Environment!
- Create a Spam filter using Spark and Natural Language Processing!
- Use Spark Streaming to Analyze Tweets in Real Time!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes