Tableau is a Business Intelligence tool for visually analyzing the data. Users can create and distribute an interactive and shareable dashboard, which depict the trends, variations, and density of the data in the form of graphs and charts. Tableau can connect to files, relational and Big Data sources to acquire and process data. The software allows data blending and real-time collaboration, which makes it very unique.
- you should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies and Data analysis. You should also have some knowledge on various types of graphs and charts. Familiarity with SQL will be an added advantage.
- You will learn about Data Visualization and Introduction to Tableau
- You will learn to connect to the databases and make basic charts and graphs.
- You will learn to make Advance Charts and Graphs.
- You will learn scripting functionality and organizing data for effective results.
- You will learn to create Time based calculations
- You will learn about location analytics capabilities to put geographic
- You will learn how to blend and arrange your data
- You will learn about more advanced visualizations for various analytical requirements
- You will learn Integration of Tableau with R, Statistical Analytics, and social media analytics
- You will learn how to work in real time environment for Tableau Projects.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes