Below we have 5 reasons on why you should learn Java:
- It’s Frendly – with beginners in programming, and also stays in the top of search engines due to the simplicity of the functions. To learn the language you only need will, perseverance and patience.
- It’s Stable – Huge tech companies like Oracle, Sun, Google, Kayak, Amazon, and eBay use Java for Back-End processes, especially when it comes to users communicating with databases because they have the ability to avoid making mistakes when faced with impressive volumes of data.
- It’s always Evolving – The TIOBE programming community index, which tracks the popularity of programming languages based on the number of lines written, evaluates JAVA as the most popular programming language in the world, leading other programming languages by 4.5%.
- Java is everywhere – Even companies like Netflix use Java for most of the coding. They have open source Java-based tools, which facilitates the modernisation and monitoring of services.
- Extraordinary feedback – below we show you some amazing feedback received at the Java-Basic course organised by us to convince yourself to learn Java:
“The quality of the course in general, as well as the training offered by the trainer, seemed to me to be perfect. I will not hesitate to further recommend Deltatel Training Center. ”
“The quality of the materials used as a basis for the course were good but in combination with the high degree of explanations offered they led to an even higher quality of training.”
“The teaching method, the patience and the guidance of the trainer were from my point of view at a very high level.”
“The kindness of the whole team of the Training Center of Deltatel as well as all the elements related to the logistics side facilitated the unfolding in optimal and pleasant condition of the course. Thank you for this experience, I wish you much success in the future!”
“I didn’t know anything about programming. I was pleasantly surprised by the ability of the trainer to explain complicated things in a simple matter and the ability to adapt to the needs of each student. ”
“I liked this course because the material was explained in simple terms and with many examples, managing to make me understand the “complicated world” of Java. I learned to write lines of code and create a small program at the end of the course. I felt supported and understood throughout the course. “